Works great in my workshop without taking up floor space. Was easy to mount to a wall and is very solid.
Strong & compact, easy to install to a bench or wall, the bike repair clamp is the ideal solution
Sturdy steel construction, installation to a bench or wall is quick & easy (mounting hardware is included).
Bike Repair Bench Mount | Bike Workbench Clamp | Bicycle Repair Wall Mount
Suitable for all types of bikes
FREE FAST DELIVERY ACROSS THE UK ON ALL ORDERS £60+ or more - (save £22)
END OF NOVEMBER SUPER SALE … Don’t Miss Out
The bike clamp works with tubes measuring 30mm – 75mm | 1.1″ – 3″, and the bike mechanics stand can hold up to 20kg| 44 lbs.
The bike stand vice clamp arm extends 23cm | 9″ from the bench, easy for repairing and adjusting bikes. and its head has rubber protectors to ensure your bike’s finish is protected.
- Color: Black
- Height: 23cm | 9″
- Holds: BikeFrame Tubes 30mm to 75mm
- Material: High-Quality Iron+Plastic
- Product Weight: 1.4 kg | 3.1lbs
- Max. Load Capacity: 20 kg | 44 lb
DUE TO CURRENT DEMAND
PLEASE ALLOW 5-7 DAYS DELIVERY
Easy to Mount
Easy to Use
Which payment methods are accepted?
We currently only accept credit card payments, PayPal & Crypto currency. More payment methods will be added in the future.
What currency are the prices displayed in?
All of our prices are displayed in £GBP.
What are your delivery options and how long will it take?
- UK: Free Delivery, 5-7 days
- Other countries: Free shipping, 5-7 days
OUR DELIVERY PARTNERS INCLUDE
Do I get a receipt for my order?
You will be sent a receipt for your order by email after payment is made. You will also receive a confirmation email with a tracking number once your item has been shipped.
Do you have a shop location?
Do your products come with warranty?
Can I return my item?
We will gladly Refund or Exchange an item if:
- The item is faulty
- The item is not the same as the description or as shown or advertised
- The item does not perform as per the manufacturers intention
You may not be entitled to a Refund or Exchange if:
- You have changed your mind and no longer require the item
- You decide you cannot afford the item
- You found the item cheaper elsewhere
- The style, colour, or size is not suitable
- You were responsible for the fault
- All refund requests MUST be accompanied with an original receipt or other proof of purchase.
- Please feel free to discuss our policy with our Manager prior to purchase.
Note that measurements quoted on our website and affiliated sites and social media channels are subject to slight variances, when purchasing items measure all items to ensure they fit your space.
How do I know if my order has been shipped?
Once your order is shipped, it will be marked as complete in our database and you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number.
I haven't received my order yet! Is it lost?
If you have any concerns with your order, please contact our support team by email and they will be glad to assist you. Most emails are answered within 1 business day.
Support Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is a Bike Repair Bench Mount, and how does it differ from a Bike Workbench Clamp or Bicycle Repair Wall Mount?
Why should I invest in a Bike Repair Bench Mount?
Can I use a Bike Workbench Clamp for all types of bikes?
What are the advantages of a Bicycle Repair Wall Mount?
Can I use a Bike Repair Bench Mount for other tasks besides bike repairs?
How do I install a Bicycle Repair Wall Mount securely?
- Choose a suitable location on a sturdy wall or stud where you can comfortably work on your bike.
- Use a level to ensure that the mount will be installed straight and level.
- Mark the positions for the mount’s screw holes on the wall.
- Pre-drill pilot holes for the screws using an appropriate drill bit.
- Attach the mount to the wall using the provided screws or mounting hardware, making sure they are tightly secured.
- Test the mount’s stability by gently applying pressure in different directions.
- Mount your bike onto the stand and ensure it is properly secured before starting any repairs.
It’s important to consult the specific instructions provided with your Bicycle Repair Wall Mount for precise installation steps and recommendations.